About Hong Kong International Airport (HKG):
User Reviews (112 Reviews)
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 6Jan 23, 2014
The place is HUGE. Allow extra time to locate your connecting flight. Meanwhile, there is good shopping and some amazing food stalls.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Dec 26, 2013
Stylish airport. Not only aesthetically attractive, but it also has a lot of shopping and eatery options. Pricing is not too overpriced either. The only thing I did not like was having to take a bus to the terminal after landing here. HKG is great in that it is easily accessible via public transit. Airport Express gets you into Kowloon or Hong Kong quickly.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Nov 24, 2013
Transiting here can be a bit of a hassle due to the extra security check and long departure hallways but HKG is a gorgeous modern airport that is as much shopping mall as transport hub. The massive glass windows and surrounding hillside make for stunning views.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 21, 2013
Chek Lap Kok Hong Kong International Airport is one of the main gateway airports to get around East Asia. It's huge and efficient. Plus, the airport has excellent options to get from the airport to downtown Hong Kong such as their express monorail and bus, which is the cheaper route. The express monorail takes around 30 minutes, while the bus takes longer.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)Community ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesBackpackers+ 4Sep 19, 2013
A beautiful airport with free Wi-Fi. I spent six hours waiting here on my last visit. Food isn't too expensive, but good luck finding a place in the food court to sit. I especially liked the Disneyland Store here, as well as Zara, which does not charge more despite its location.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Aug 20, 2013
Cathy Pacific, raffles class...do it....the lounge with nice food, and what a building...we dutch people had to do a lot with its building and safety, thanks Eric
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)Member ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 3May 23, 2013
One of the highest capacity airports in the world, HKG is also one of the cleanest, most efficient, most orderly, most reliable, easiest and quickest to access to/frm town center, and overall traveller friendliest in the world. I look forward to travel in and out this airport every time!
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)Apr 02, 2013
Call me bias, but this is still the best airport. Why? Because you get free wifi, decent restaurants outside of customs and great duty free shopping past the gate. Oh btw, I've had friends whom had gone to the airport early just for the shopping. That Good!
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Apr 02, 2013
Very clean, modern, efficient airport. Rivals the Frankfurt for Quite Possibly the Best Run airport in the world. Good transport links and excellent informational resources as well as high quality services overall.