Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (2)
- Honigmond HotelMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8First to ReviewAug 22, 2013
I loved the charm of this boutique hotel which was conveniently located in Mitte, a trendy district in Berlin, which is only a short walk to Friedrichstraße and sights including the Unter den Linden boulevard, Alexanderplatz and Museum Island. The rooms are very small, which is not really different from other authentic German hotels, and the food is exceptional. The staff is friendly and helpful.Recommended for:Local Culture
- Honigmond HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersWellness+ 4Mar 04, 2014
If you wanted to know what it would be like to stay in a palace, then this is the hotel for you. Set in the middle of Berlin, and yet on a quiet street, this hotel is full of character, class, and excellent service. With rooms of all sizes, and all in a palatial style, it's a great hotel for those who have always dreamed of being treated like a queen.
Excellent!148 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- Hotel Building80% said the facilities were very new.