Horizon Casino Resort- Lake Tahoe
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
Mediocre2049 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- FoodFor 100%, the dining experience was not enjoyable.
- Location80% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
- Hotel70% thought it was rather dirty.
- Service54% indicated the reception staff was not good.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at Horizon Casino Resort include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a children's pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small
Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Hotel resort fee: US$ 5
- Use of pool
- Valet parking
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool