Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Horstman HouseMember ofWellnessLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11First to ReviewMay 15, 2013
Private resort tucked away resort away from the Whistler buzz.
Standard size (smallish) accommodations with kitchenette and living room area. Perfect size for couples. If you are traveling with kids or other family members there are better condos that you could rent to be comfortable.
This is outside of town and a shuttle into the village or to go skiing but the hot tub and pool area might be worth it.
Excellent!100 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Food100% loved the dining experience.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 91%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet