Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Green Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Spiritual Seekers
Member Reviews (4)
- Hoshinoya KyotoFirst to ReviewOct 22, 2013
HOSHINOYA Kyoto, nestled among the mountains alongside the Oigawa River on the western outskirts of the millennial city, is the ideal place to experience the authentic culture of a Japanese ryokan, presented with all the luxurious comforts of a modern day resort. Guests take a short chartered private boat from the famed Togetsukyo Bridge, to the exclusive 25-room property, whose traditional architecture and impeccable landscape architecture will make you feel like you're worlds away from downtown Kyoto. Enjoy a breakfast ceremony in your private villa room overlooking the tranquil river below, learn the traditional arts of the tea or incense ceremonies or try a zen meditation session in the gardens.
Very Good!48 reviews across the web.
- GroundsNice grounds. 88% of the guests liked it.
- LocationLocation is great. 85% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- Bar and BeveragesBar is amazing. 83% satisfied guests.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 83%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 80% of the guests liked it.