Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (1)
- HospesMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5First to ReviewAug 29, 2013
Stayed here on 3 diferent visits to Madrid, never disappointed. The hotel is small, but very stylish rooms and common areas. Location is fantastic - right next to metro stop and walking distance to The Prado and also the park which is fantastic for walking or biking (hotel has nice bikes you can use for no charge). Also this neighborhood is full of excellent shops and restaurants. Highly recommend.
Excellent!445 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room75% were happy with the bathroom.
- FoodTasty food. 72% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsPool was unsatisfactory, according to 63%.