Hostal Fonda La Corredera
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 97%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hostal Fonda La CorrederaAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6First to ReviewJan 10, 2014
If you are looking to become one with the historic scenery and culture of Cordoba than a night at Hostal Fonda La Corredera is for you. This great boutique hostal is embedded into the wall of Plaza de la Corredera. Most rooms have balconies with antique French doors that open up to fantastic scenic views of the entire plaza. The rooms and facilities are very clean and the hostal owner takes hospitality to a new level by taking guests for a tour through the hostal to review the amenities and personally walk them to their room. 2 other great attributes of Hostal Fonda La Corredera are price and location. Most historical popular attractions are a 10 to 15 minute walk away from the hostal.Recommended for:
Good!464 reviews across the web.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building69% thought the facilities needed updating.
- Room56% complained about the bathroom.
- LocationLocation is great.
- PricePrice is tolerable.