Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hostal MaraniFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Hostal Marani rules. First off, they were at the airport like they said they would be, rescuing me from the wolf-like travel agents, trying to sell me rooms and tours in town. With my jet-lag, little sleep, and zero Spanish skills, I would have been thorougly ripped off. Hostal Marani is run by a wonderful Dutch woman, Tineke, who also runs an organization to benefit local children in Cusco. Her accommodations are clean, spacious, cheery, and cheap, and she has a beautiful courtyard. Single with private bathroom cost me $16/night(as of 2008).
Very Good!333 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 92% of guests enjoyed it.
- InternetVery good internet connection. 84% satisfied guests.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 80% of guests.