Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hostal MarlascaMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewSep 17, 2013
Compared to the hostel we stayed at in Barcelona, this place was like a small boutique hotel.
Pretty sink in bathroom, check.
Tons of recessed lighting, check.
Comfortable beds, check.
Key card that turns on the electricity in the room (cool!), check.
Dark pergo flooring, check.
Large flat-screen TV angled towards the beds, check.
Cute cafe table set with bar stools, check.
Digital thermostat, check.
Free towels, check.
Free bars of soap and shampoo packets with Hostal Marlasca logo, check.
In room safe (pay-per-use), check.
Entrance buzzer for every floor (safety feature), check.
Several free wifi options, check.
24 hour reception, check.
Early check-in, check!
This room was like an Extreme makeover compared to the Barcelona hostel we stayed in. It was not only €25 per night cheaper, it was cleaner, beautifully decorated and located near Puerta del Sol. I loved this place! Still no kitchen and the shower head in the bathroom wouldn't stay in the bracket but for all the pros, I can take a con or two. Great place to stay with an excellent location.
Very Good!928 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- FoodFood is delicious. 83% of the guests liked it.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 82% of the guests liked it.