Beautifull colonial hostel. Better than a hotel, probably the best place to stay in san Jose. Nice colonial style forniture, delicious breakfast, amazing staff...
Restaurants near Hostel Casa Colon
- 10.91 miNature Escape, 5 Calle 5, San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica0.91 mi from Hostel Casa Colon1 review
This restaurant serves typical Costa Rican food which means meat, beans, rice and some sweet plantains. The food is very simple, but still surprisingly full of flavor. The meals are cheap, but substantial and the service is fast and efficient, but not rushed. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant as well.
- 21.53 miDiagonal al cine Magaly, San Jose Costa Rica1.53 mi from Hostel Casa Colon5 reviews
This is by far my favorite bar in Costa Rica. It's gets a mixed crowd of young college students and adventure seekers heading out to surf, fish, scuba, zip line, etc...They have a good selection of local beers and mixed drinks. Lively spot with a chill Pura Vida atmospherePopular with
- 32.03 mi101, San Vicente, Costa Rica2.03 mi from Hostel Casa Colon1 review
If you are going to be renting long - probably worth the $35.00 membership. Big box store with Costco brands.
- 42.15 mi
- 51.23 miCalle 15, Frente de la Plaza de la Democracia, San Jose, Costa Rica1.23 mi from Hostel Casa Colon1 review
Amusing, built to foreigners restaurant is the best translation to ‘Nuestra Tierra’. It serves good, overpriced local flavors. The overwhelming décor with its hanging ornaments including flags, onions, pots and pans is similar to a Christmas three. The ambiance is slightly uncomfortable with its numerous attendants zig-zagging the floor, persistently checking in with guests — at least for solo souls.
- 63.48 mi
- 716.69 mi16.69 mi from Hostel Casa Colon2 reviews
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!Popular with
- 819.89 mi3, Atenas, Costa Rica19.89 mi from Hostel Casa Colon2 reviews
This lovely outdoor seating restaurant is located just off Highway #3 very close to the gas station in Atenas. They have an excellent variety of seafood and a good selection of other Costa Rican dishes.
- 98.54 mi
- 1014.99 mi
- 117.22 mi
- 1215.94 miCosta Rica15.94 mi from Hostel Casa Colon1 review
Some good restaurants and my favorite coffee shop! Also, a nice park and lake for family outings and picnics.Popular with
- 1319.44 mi3, Angeles, Costa Rica19.44 mi from Hostel Casa Colon1 review
open 7 days a week – serves traditional Costa Rican food – a lot of the food is fried pub style food. This is one of two restaurants in town that serves draft beer. A lot of the food at this restaurant is fried. On Mondays, they serve “heuesos” which translates to “bones”. These are deep fried pieces of pork ...
- 1420.52 mi
- 1520.82 miCosta Rica20.82 mi from Hostel Casa Colon2 reviews
Located in Barrio Mercedes this restauant is a great, typical open air Costa Rican restaurant. The fare is typical with specialties that include chalupa's, smoked grilled ribs, fish ceviche, and our favorite fried shrimp. The Guanacaste is open for lunch and dinner everyday except Wednesday's.
- 1620.19 mi707, Atenas, Costa Rica20.19 mi from Hostel Casa Colon1 review
closed Mondays – serves a variety of breakfast and lunch items If you are looking to hang out with the Gringo population in Atenas, this is the place to go. They serve a delicious Sunday brunch three times a month. Directions: From the house, follow the road back into town. It is on the left hand side of the road ...