Restaurants near Hostel City Maui
- 10.1 mi
- 20.21 mi
- 30.12 mi1951 East Vineyard Street, Wailuku, Hawaii 96793, United States0.12 mi from Hostel City Maui
Fresh, tasty & good for you!
- 40.13 mi
- 50.18 mi26 North Market Street, Wailuku, HI, United States0.18 mi from Hostel City Maui1 review
Market Street in Wailuku is really the heart of Maui. County offices are nearby and during the week this is where the business and government action goes down. I frequently hit up Wailuku Coffee Company when I feel like a change of scene during the work day. They have great coffee, free wi-fi, and big variety of menu items beyond ...Popular with
- 60.2 mi2050 Main St # 1A, Wailuku, HI, United States0.2 mi from Hostel City Maui1 review
- 70.36 mi1792 Main St, Wailuku, HI 967930.36 mi from Hostel City Maui
Rice in a clay pot is definitely the bomb here. The staff are freakin hilarious and will have you laughing your way through your meal! Great atmosphere and kind of a hidden local spot in Wailuku.Popular with
- 80.28 mi1750 Wili Pa Loop, Wailuku, HI 967930.28 mi from Hostel City Maui
The best noodle place on Maui. Warning!! It is very busy place to eat at, wait time, minimal 15-20 min. But worth the wait. The meal of choice, dry mein, cheeseburger and crinkle fries with mustard and mayo mix with ketchup, so good. So delish!! It doesn't stop there, they do have a menu of many different choices to pick ...
- 90.26 mi1770 Mill St, Wailuku, HI 967930.26 mi from Hostel City Maui
Tasty Crust has some of the cheapest prices I've seen for the portions you get. Standard diner food, with a local twist (i.e.-pancakes, hash browns, burgers, teri beef, loco moco's, etc.). Pretty good food, probably not the healthiest, but still yummy.
- 100.42 mi2133 Kaohu Street, Wailuku, HI, United States0.42 mi from Hostel City Maui
I love small places off the beaten path that has great food, this place is one of them. An okazuya has many items to choose from, usually in a steam table, so you can point what you want. This is another place that is takeout only, you might see some of the regulars eating in their cars out front. Only ...
- 110.55 mi1740 Kaahumanu Avenue, Wailuku, HI, United States0.55 mi from Hostel City Maui3 reviews
Stillwell's is a very popular local bakery in Wailuku. It was awarded the “Best Bakery” by the Maui News. They use fresh and fine ingredients in their food. One of the items that's a local favorite is the cream horns, flakey baked pastry with a cream filling center. Be sure to pick up some ono pastry if you're in the ...Popular with
- 120.88 mi1237 Lower Main St, Wailuku, HI 967930.88 mi from Hostel City Maui1 review
EXCELLENT healthy local style food with a gourmet spin! Chef Elaine is awesome!
- 130.69 mi
- 140.28 miSam Sato's Inc, 1750 Wili Pa Loop, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA0.28 mi from Hostel City Maui1 review
Great banana pancakes! Check the hours before you go. Many Locals.
- 153.13 mi425 Koloa Street, Kahului, HI, United States3.13 mi from Hostel City Maui
Awesome food, good enough we went back multiple times. Great takes on the loco moco, awesome fresh fish. Mostly locals and few tourists. Perfect place to stop on the way to or from the airport!Popular with
- 162.51 mi
- 172.61 mi1333 Mauilani Pky, Kahului, HI 967322.61 mi from Hostel City Maui14 reviews
This great lunch spot on a golf course in central Maui is open 7:30 am - 7:30 pm daily, except closed at 4:00 pm Mondays.Popular with
- 183.53 miWailuku, HI3.53 mi from Hostel City Maui9 reviews
Very close to our condo, but have yet to visit. Beautiful views on their website!
- 193.2 mi444 Hana Highway, Kahului, HI, United States3.2 mi from Hostel City Maui8 reviews
Great coffee and exactly what you would expect from one of Maui's best coffee houses. Stop in on the way to the airport or when you land after a long flight, cuz more than likely you gotta drive to the otha side!Popular with
- 201.61 miKahului Beach Rd1.61 mi from Hostel City Maui6 reviews
One of my favorite meals on Maui! Located on Kahului Beach Road just across from the University. Delicious fresh shrimp served with rice and crab mac salad. We ordered the spicy pineapple shrimp and it was yummy. The sweet shrimp went well with the spicy sauce. I'm getting hungry now just writing about it. I planned on making this my ...