Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (4)
- Hostel ElfMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Jul 05, 2012
Hostel Elf is one of those dorms that gets converted into a youth hostel in the summer time. It's located on the east side of town near the train station. In fact I was referred to Elf by the tourist information agent at the train station.
The hostel is CHEAP, so that's a great starting point. The rooms are literally dorm rooms with mostly Ikea furniture. The two selling points are the balconies and the courtyard. When I stayed there (for 8 days) I fell in with a group of French backpackers from Lyon and we spent lots of time in the courtyard listening the music, smoking Galoise and laughing it up.Recommended for:Backpackers
- Hostel ElfJul 05, 2012
I've been there in 2008 and I must admit this is a great hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The only one minus is that this hostel is next to the railways route and it might be a little loud for some people, for me it was same as in my apartment :) In general very good place ! highly recommended !
- Hostel ElfMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jul 05, 2012
Hostel Elf is located near the main bus station, just one stop away, as well as a fairly easy 15 minute walk to the center of Prague. It is a nice hostel with great beds, computers, kitchen, outdoor patio, free BBQ's, breakfast and a friendly staff! It's a very social hostel, you're sure to meet others to explore with!
Very Good!58 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- HotelHotel is great. 89% satisfied guests.
- FoodFood is delicious. 83% satisfied guests.
- RoomRooms are not good. 67% negative comments.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 65% of guests gave positive feedback.