Hostel Inn Iguazu
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 95%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hostel Inn IguazuMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewDec 06, 2012
Just an average hostel. A lot of tourists here and gorgeous main common area. Even more amazing, is their pool. The pool is large and the center piece of the whole hostel. It is very inviting.
The dorms are pretty dorm like. The stereo typical dorms you can think of hostels. The kitchen is large. The internet usage is kind of on old technology and the free wifi goes off after 10pm.
The place is just average, but if you love a great swimming pool then this is the place for you.
Good!656 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 96%.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- PriceGreat price. 83% satisfied guests.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 82% of the guests liked it.
- Service77% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 75%.