Things to do near Hostelling International - Paulina Youth Hostel
- 0Trujano 321, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
Paulina Youth Hostel, three blocks from the town square, is one of the nicest hostels I've ever seen. The rooms are clean and simple, with three to 12 beds in...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Plaza de la Constitucion de Oaxaca, Centro, Oaxaca, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #12 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
The zócalo is the city's main plaza and Oaxaca’s beating heart. A Saturday on the zócalo is a spectacle of music, performers and food. Orchestras and dance troupes routinely entertain...Popular with
- 2El Calvario 107, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #19 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
This 17th-century church is one of Oaxaca’s most important religious sites. It houses images of the Virgin of Solitude, a triangular figure you’ll see around the city. Along with the...
- 3Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #21 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
The interior of Oaxaca’s cathedral is not nearly as impressive as the facade and the scene outside, but the seat of Oaxaca’s Catholic diocese still brings in the devout, some...
- 6Oaxaca, OAX MexicoRanked #2 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.7 mi3 reviews
Very beautiful placePopular with
- 7Macedonio Alcala 202, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #3 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.3 mi3 reviews
The finest art museum in an arty town. MACO showcases many rising talents of Mexican Art as well as some important predecessors. Definitely worth the small price of admission and...
- 8Berriozabal 200, Centro, Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, México, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #4 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.6 mi2 reviews
Oaxaca Spanish Magic did the trick for me, quickly catapulting my Spanish to the next level. The teachers really seem to care, not only about helping students learn, but also...
- 10Macedonio Alcalá S/N, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, OAX, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.5 mi2 reviews
Not all of Oaxaca’s many ex-convents are alike, and Santo Domingo is the best of them. Not only is the spectacular church and adjacent plaza the city’s prime wedding-watching spot...