Hostelling International San Francisco (City Center)
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Hostelling International San Francisco (City Center)Member ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 25, 2013
Smack dab in the middle of downtown San Francisco, you'll find comfy rooms, free coffee, a friendly, helpful staff all at Hosteling International prices. A private room for two people translates into about 100 USD per night. Dorm beds are about a quarter of that. The big plus is that there's tons of great restaurants right around the corner and a hooka bar within walking distance. Dress warmly.
- Hostelling International San Francisco (City Center)Member ofLocal CultureFoodiesFeb 06, 2013
There are a few Hostelling International locations around the city and this is the more night life oriented location. There's not a ton of character to it but it's practical for seeing the city. The dorm rooms have four beds, a bathroom inside and they recently redid the common area, which now resembles a cross between a cafe and a lounge. There are couches and chairs along with many tables and bars on each side. There is also a large kitchen and a bar. One thing is that it isn't the best neighborhood. I didn't really have any issues with it but I could see how some would.
Good!101 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceBest value. 95% of guests enjoyed it.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 93% of the guests loved it.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. Highly appreciated by 91% of guests.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.