Hostelling International San Francisco (Fisherman's Wharf)
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 94%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hostelling International San Francisco (Fisherman's Wharf)Member ofBackpackersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewNov 04, 2013
While hostelling can feel a bit weird to me sometimes, honestly this place is such a gem for the spectacular views of the Bay, the free wifi, free breakfast, and at hostelling prices. This is the perfect combination of down and up market sleeping.
Very Good!97 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelExcellent hotel. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 86% satisfied guests.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 86% satisfied guests.
- PriceGreat price. 80% of the guests liked it.