Hostelling International Seattle at American Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hostelling International Seattle at American HotelMember ofBackpackersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to Review
Really good clean hostel, fans for every bed, comfortable mattresses, clean bathrooms / common areas, Free Wi-fi & breakfast. Just a really nice hostel.
Only downside is the neighbourhood around it is pretty sketchy sometimes, but then again most of downtown Seattle can be pretty dodgy.
- Hostelling International Seattle at American HotelMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodies
I was impressed with the cleanliness and general high level of organization at this hostel. Lots of hostels are pretty grubby (and this one's in a pretty grubby neighborhood) so it was nice to see how tidy it was inside. Laundry facilities, a short walk to cheap and late-night food, and a colorful and friendly dining room make this a winner for budget travelers. Bring your own padlock.Recommended for:
Fair346 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Service76% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Game Room
- Handicap Accessible