Hosteria Del Mar
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hosteria Del MarMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
There was no hot water in my shower, no cold in my sink. The rooms aren't very secure. BUT - the vibe of the place is so very relaxing, the staff bends over backwards to be helpful and welcoming. The food in the restaurant is so inventive and flavorful, as well as fresh. The beach is mere feet from ocean-view rooms and because of its location in a gated/controlled access community -- I felt very safe being there alone as a woman. Also, a good night's sleep is imperative to me and I thought the bed & pillows were very comfortable.
Poor319 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- BeachBeach is lovely. 88% satisfied guests.
- Ambiance87% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service80% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 72% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food60% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
This San Juan property has a private beach. Dining options at Hosteria Del Mar include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This San Juan property has 300 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include multilingual staff and coffee in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2010.
There are 24 guestrooms at Hosteria Del Mar. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, and down comforters. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, CD players, and in room safes. LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- This hotel accepts pets weighing less than 40 kg.