- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!694 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 92%.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Location77% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, and body treatments. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. This Quebec property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. A complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 40 guestrooms at Hotel Acadia. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and CD players. Televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 18 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.