Hotel Albani Roma
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel Albani RomaMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureFoodiesAdventure TravelersFirst to Review
Very modern looking hotel, but a little further away from the action then I would like for Rome. The neighborhood it is located in is very quiet without a lot going on. It is relatively close to Museo Borghese although.
Very Good!994 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room81% thought rooms were spacious.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 79%.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
Dining options at Albani Hotel Roma include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and slippers. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 3 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room