Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel AlbergoMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1First to ReviewSep 14, 2013
While everyone tends to stay down at the corniche at one of the international hotels or at Campbell Gray's contemporary place, the Hotel Albergo remains one of my favourites. It's a small, narrow building with a popular restaurant on the roof. Rooms are chic, in an English country house sort of way. The surrounding area of Achrafieh offers lots of good restaurants a short walk away, in what's a very pedestrian-unfriendly city.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
Excellent!24 reviews across the web.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 91% of the guests loved it.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 86% satisfied guests.
- Room83% were happy with the bathroom.