Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel AlbergoMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsFirst to ReviewSep 14, 2013
While everyone tends to stay down at the corniche at one of the international hotels or at Campbell Gray's contemporary place, the Hotel Albergo remains one of my favourites. It's a small, narrow building with a popular restaurant on the roof. Rooms are chic, in an English country house sort of way. The surrounding area of Achrafieh offers lots of good restaurants a short walk away, in what's a very pedestrian-unfriendly city.Recommended for:
Excellent!39 reviews across the web.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room89% said the beds were comfortable.
- Service88% thought the service was very professional.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- LocationTerrific location.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool