Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel AlcantaraMember ofLocal CultureLuxury TravelersArt & Design LoversFirst to Review
Excellent location in the center of old town. You can walk to all of the major sites. We even went to a Flamenco right next door. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Positive experience
- Hotel AlcantaraMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5
Located in a back street with lots of foot traffic, Hotel Alcantara is a budget-friendly hotel option that provides guests with comfortable, straight forward accommodations with limited services and amenities. The lobby/reception area was very simple and lacked character, but this hotel is definitely not trying to impress guests with its design or décor. The rooms were very basic and a little small- even with just two people and bags made it seem cramped. The hotel staff is not incredibly warm, but much more direct. This hotel would be best fit for couples or individuals that wanted to have the comfort of a private room/bathroom but was not interested in paying a premium for a hotel. I guess I appreciate that this hotel is not trying to be something it’s not and that they keep the place clean.
Excellent!710 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Room90% thought it was pleasantly quiet.
- Location86% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Free Hi Speed Internet