Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 96%Business Travelers
- 75%Green Travelers
- 63%Adventure Travelers
- 62%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (5)
- Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton HotelMember ofStudentsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 2Jan 19, 2014
There's a lot going on at Hotel Allegro--a different decor around every corner; 3 restaurants; free coffee, tea, and cocoa; a nightly wine reception in the main lobby; Starbucks at the street level entrance. I don't love the geometric wall paper in the guest rooms, and the bathrooms are truly tiny, but everything else is great. I especially love the complimentary yoga mat and yoga on the TV when you enter the guestroom--a really nice touch.Recommended for:
- Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Feb 19, 2014
Hotel Allegro is big, classy, and will probably fill all your business-travel needs. Visitors take a nice staircase to get to the second-floor lobby, where mismatched sofas rest underneath dazzling, twisting chandeliers in the shape of DNA helixes. I really got an Alice in Wonderland vibe when I stepped into this place, and I think that’s a good thing. The rooms have a pretty wacky color scheme, mingling blue with cream, gold, and grey. The walls feature a geometric, circle-and-rectangle pattern, adding to the elegant-yet-offbeat vibe. You’ll also find several theatres nearby if you’re looking to see a play or musical performance.Recommended for:
- Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Oct 25, 2013
Put on your leopard print bathrobe and unleash your inner sex kitten at the Hotel Allegro Chicago. Seriously, there's leopard print bathrobes in the closet! Awesome. Next, head out in the North Loop neighborhood to check out a show in the theatre district and do some shopping along the Magnificent Mile.Recommended for:
- Hotel Allegro Chicago - a Kimpton HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7Jun 01, 2013
This place has a beautiful Art Deco lobby and is walking distance to the main business districts and plenty of restaurants. The rooms are small, but nice. A great place to stay in Chicago for a business trip.Recommended for:
Dining options at Hotel Allegro include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Chicago property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke free property.
There are 483 guestrooms at Hotel Allegro a Kimpton Hotel. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. 37 inch LCD televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 44 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking: US$ 49 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Very Good!2168 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food94% were happy with the price.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Location91% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.