Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!611 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building88% said the facilities were very new.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Calgary property has 5,480 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke free property.
There are 81 guestrooms at Hotel Alma. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, MP3 docking stations, and free local calls. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 7.00 per night
- Late check out: C$ 30.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.