Le Alpi hotel is very close to the main station of Rome, Termini. So you can easy get around the city using public transport. Rooms are quite large and well equipped with LCD tv, radio, minibar, safe box, air conditioning, free wifi and a welcomin bottle of water. Perfect cleaning. Some bathrooms are really comfotable thanks to double handbasin and ...
Restaurants near Hotel Alpi for Local Culture
- 210.98 mi
- 220.97 miVia dei Reti, 44, 00185 Rome, Italy0.97 mi from Hotel Alpi2 reviews
Really great Roman food. This is a tiny place, lots of Romans come here, and you won't pay over 10 euro for a plate of pasta. I ate here after a long walk from a wine bar near Termini, and so was absolutely ravenous. There were no disappointments. The decor is a bit grandma's house. Order anything and feel good ...Popular with
- 230.81 miVia del Boschetto 41, Rome 00184 Italy0.81 mi from Hotel Alpi1 review
This wine bar just off the Via Nazionale has an amazing wine list starting from just 15 euros, and a bar menu which pairs things like swordfish carpaccio with a specific regional olive oil. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, and the atmosphere intimate.Popular with
- 240.85 miPiazza dei Sanniti, 44, 00185 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.85 mi from Hotel Alpi
really good traditional Roman cuisine. I had boar sausage with pasta as a primo and then rabbit as a secondi. Good wine too. Definitely a hidden gem in Rome.Popular with
- 250.79 miVia del Tritone 123, Rome 00187, Italy0.79 mi from Hotel Alpi
Great service, reasonable prices for the area and live music. Located near the Piazza Barberini, Enoteca Barberini is a solid choice for food and drink in this tourist area. The cheapest glass of wine runs four euros. Not too shabby. Say hello to Simone, the bartender, who is both wise and friendly.Popular with
- 260.57 miPiazza del Viminale, 27, 00184 Rome, Italy0.57 mi from Hotel Alpi
There are lots of good restaurants in Rome with outdoor seating, but Strega is on Piazza del Viminale, a very quiet, well almost boring square next door to Teatro del Opera. The food was great, the service was warm and professional. Rome hung around us like a velvet curtain of potential. I had a wonderful time with my friends. I ...
- 270.33 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.33 mi from Hotel Alpi3 reviews
This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.
- 280.99 mi
- 290.86 miVia Ludovisi, 49, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.86 mi from Hotel Alpi1 review
Located near Parco Borghese with a pleasing high viewpoint, the bar at the luxury Hotel Eden restaurant, La Terazza, was a pleasant spot for an afternoon libation. A great variety of cocktails and other drinks are available. Drinks come with a large variety of tasty bites. Order a second drink, and a whole new array of plates and bites are ...
- 300.94 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.94 mi from Hotel Alpi
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular with
- 310.63 mi
- 320.81 miVia del Boccaccio, 1, 00187 Rome, Italy0.81 mi from Hotel Alpi
Tucked away in a small street near Piazza Barberini, hardly any tourists, but the food is amazing and inexpensive. See my review here: http://www.mapplr.com/2009/11/12/hostaria-romana-lunch-near-piazza-barberini-rome/
- 330.35 miVia Flavia, 38, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.35 mi from Hotel Alpi
I searched around for the English menu or the English sign board outside advertising the specials. None. Good. Walk in, and all I could hear was Italian being spoken. Good. Look around, zero tourists except for the two that were with me. Great. The big pork leg next to us waiting to be carved and calling my name. Superb. Good ...Popular with
- 340.66 mi
- 350.58 miVia del Viminale, 3, Roma, Italia0.58 mi from Hotel Alpi1 review
- 360.63 miVia San Nicola da Tolentino, 26, Rome 00187 Italy0.63 mi from Hotel Alpi
Great food. Service was very good. Went there with a 5-year old and she got a special dish. Italians really love kids. Great peaches (summer), super risotto, excellent grilled fish.Popular with
- 370.41 miVia Giacomo Pagliari, 11, 00198 Rome, Italy0.41 mi from Hotel Alpi
This is the best meal we had in Rome. Probably one of the best ones we ever had and not only because of the food. The entire atmosphere in this restaurant has one purpose - to make it an evening you won't forget. The service is more than impeccable. The food is surprising, playful, tasty and very original. The wine ...
- 380.92 miVia dei Serpenti 16, Rome 00184 Italy0.92 mi from Hotel Alpi1 review
FISH stands for Fine International Sea Food. The menu is a great mix of austrialina and Oriental kitchen. the restaurant is very nice and appealing.
- 390.75 mi
- 400.86 miViale Manzoni, 1070.86 mi from Hotel Alpi
The restaurant came highly recommended by the hotel staff and I'm very glad I listened. The calamari (pictured) was excellent, but it was the supplì that was to die for - deep-fried balls of risotto, egg and mozzarella heaven! Supplì is native to Rome and the surrounding Lazio region, I came to learn. Didn't try the wine, I know, criminal ...