Hotel Alpi

Via Castelfidardo 84, 00185 Rome, Italy

Le Alpi hotel is very close to the main station of Rome, Termini. So you can easy get around the city using public transport. Rooms are quite large and well equipped with LCD tv, radio, minibar, safe box, air conditioning, free wifi and a welcomin bottle of water. Perfect cleaning. Some bathrooms are really comfotable thanks to double handbasin and ...

Popular withBusinessDesignLocal

Restaurants near Hotel Alpi for Nightlife Lovers

filtered byNightlifeX

Sorchetteria Doppio Schizzo

0.15 mi from Hotel Alpi

Open 24 hours, this place is perfect for late night (or early morning) munchies and espressos. It's near Termini if you're waiting for a train and don't mind a brief walk.

Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife

Ristorante "Il Sorriso"

0.3 mi from Hotel Alpi

Read the reviews on here so visited tonight. Couldn't have been more friendly and helpful - they even took a table and chairs out because we wanted to sit outside - just go there you'll love it.

Popular withBudgetNightlifeFoodies

Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain

0.96 mi from Hotel Alpi

It's pretty good gelato, but the prices are higher, the servings are smaller and the service is usually average. Rome now has so many more stellar places, San Crispino seems to exist more on hype. I liked it, but I did not love it. Still, it's probably your best bet in the area around the Fontana di Trevi.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesTrendsters

Trattoria Monti

0.66 mi from Hotel Alpi

“Consistently good”, “authentic” fare from the Le Marche region, including “delicious” “homemade pastas”, makes this “small” trattoria “off the beaten track” in Trinitá dei Monti worth seeking out; assets also include a “friendly” staff (“take their advice on the best dishes of the day”) and, better still, “bargain prices.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi

0.84 mi from Hotel Alpi

Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi (or just Fassi, as everyone I know seems to call it), calls itself Rome's oldest gelateria. Of all the gelato places I've visited, it certainly has the oldest feel. It resembles a giant cafeteria, a square with loads of people lined up to place an order. Not the most fun. Even Giolitti in the ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers

Ciuri Ciuri

0.91 mi from Hotel Alpi

I had the pistacchio gelato, my tester flavor to gauge the quality of a gelateria, and Ciuri Ciuri passed with two gold stars. It had rich nutty flavor, and a bit of nut crunch. But right now I want to go back (a long haul from San Francisco) and try a coffee granita. I'll have to save it for the ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Er Buchetto

0.4 mi from Hotel Alpi

Great spot for truly Roman porchetta panini. Er Buchetto is cheap, the service is prompt and it's located conveniently close to Termini. I feel like I had a different experience from those who recommended it to me, as they described getting freshly sliced and curated porchetta panini. While my panino was tasty, he simply handed it to me from a ...

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

Gelateria Fatamorgana - Monti

0.82 mi from Hotel Alpi

I like to think the best things in life are simple and uncomplicated, that these moments are so pure, none of the distractions of everyday life could possibly contaminate. This is how I feel about Gelateria Fatamorgana. It was by far the best gelato I had during my two months in Italy. I liked Giolitti. I loved Corona. Old Bridge ...

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Hard Rock Cafe

0.67 mi from Hotel Alpi

A good place to eat. Good food, good service, good music and friendly staffs. I simply love this place wherever it is in the world. They rock hard :)

La Carbonara

0.81 mi from Hotel Alpi

Fantástico! Quando o lugar esta cheio de moradores e não de turistas é tiro certo!

Popular withBackpackersFoodies

Panella

0.94 mi from Hotel Alpi

Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...

Vineria Il Chianti

0.99 mi from Hotel Alpi

Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!

Al Vino Al Vino

0.92 mi from Hotel Alpi

At the aperitivo hour just before dinner, there are few places we'd rather be than Al Vino Al Vino. This great little find in Monti offers an extremely reasonably priced wine list and menu of small plates (prosciutto, cheeses, olives, etc) that are fresh and delightful.

Popular withFoodiesBackpackersBudget

Pizzeria Leonina Snc

0.94 mi from Hotel Alpi

Thin, crispy pizza, birra chiara (lager) and some fritti (little fried snacks like our favorite zucchini flowers stuffed with mozzarella) will fill you up for under €20 at Pizzeria Leonina, a Roman classic.

Popular withBudgetBackpackersStudents

Ristorante Tram Tram Snc Di Fabiola Di Vittorio

0.97 mi from Hotel Alpi

味よし、おねーちゃんよし、おばちゃんよし。新婚旅行でいったきりだがいつかまた絶対行きたい所の一つ。

Al Caminetto

0.98 mi from Hotel Alpi

Had the best lasagna of my life in this restaurant. Highly recommended.

Pipero al Rex

0.46 mi from Hotel Alpi

Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! Beatrice

Popular withDesignTrendstersLuxury

Tuna

0.74 mi from Hotel Alpi

A very 'candid' environment for this completely white restaurant, very close to Piazza Barberini. It has big glass window letting give a look outside to the traffic and people passing by. It is very elegant and raw fish is exposed behind the restaurant window. It could be a chance for a romantic date.

Ristorante Cadorna

0.33 mi from Hotel Alpi

This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.

Harry's Bar

0.79 mi from Hotel Alpi

Can I give this more stars? I couldn't wait to get all dressed up and go to Harry's Bar. It is at the begining of the Via Veneto across from the American Embassy and near Villa Borghese. It is classy,the drinks are sublime and the atmosphere is eclectic and so interesting.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesNightlife