Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel AlpiFirst to ReviewMay 03, 2013
This hotel's staff was extremely friendly and helpful regarding what to do in the area. The rooms are extremely comfortable, and this is a rare gem of a find so close to the train station which often caters to backpackers and budget travelers. The rooms are also modern and comfortable. There is also a terrace bar and a small lounge on the first floor if you are looking for a place to relax. The hotel is just a short walk from Termini, and it's an ideal hotel for people who are new to the city!
Very Good!1650 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 78% of guests gave positive comments.
- RoomFor only 63%, the bathroom was ok.
This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and secretarial services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Rome property has 50 square feet of event space. A complimentary
There are 48 guestrooms at Hotel Alpi. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with memory foam mattresses, triple sheeting, down comforters, and down blankets. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. 23 inch LCD televisions have TV Internet access (surcharge) and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in February 2009.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 2 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 3 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 28 per day
- Rollaway bed: EUR 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed): EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.