Hotel Alto Atacama
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Alto AtacamaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1Sep 14, 2013
One of the more luxurious choices when visiting San Pedro de Atacama. Despite its 42 guest rooms - all of which come with their own terrace - the place remains surprisingly quiet and intimate. There are no less than six outdoor pools with views of the Catarpe Valley.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
Excellent!73 reviews across the web.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness/SportsExcellent wellness & sports facilities. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- Location94% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Ambiance85% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.