Hotel Alto Atacama
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel Alto AtacamaMember ofLuxury TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesHistory Buffs
One of the more luxurious choices when visiting San Pedro de Atacama. Despite its 42 guest rooms - all of which come with their own terrace - the place remains surprisingly quiet and intimate. There are no less than six outdoor pools with views of the Catarpe Valley.Recommended for:
Excellent!87 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Family Rooms