Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel AntumalalMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1First to ReviewJul 09, 2012
Like a bit of Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture in the middle of lake and volcano country in Chile's south. Fabulous 1950s interior. We stayed in the Royal Chalet, so named after HRH Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh stayed in the 1960s.
Excellent!47 reviews across the web.
- Wellness/SportsExcellent wellness & sports facilities. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 95% of the guests loved it.
- LocationTerrific location. 93% of the guests loved it.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 93% of guests enjoyed it.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 88% of the guests liked it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.