Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel AntumalalMember ofHistory BuffsOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1First to ReviewJul 09, 2012
Like a bit of Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture in the middle of lake and volcano country in Chile's south. Fabulous 1950s interior. We stayed in the Royal Chalet, so named after HRH Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh stayed in the 1960s.
Excellent!45 reviews across the web.
- Wellness/SportsExcellent wellness & sports facilities. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 94% of the guests loved it.
- LocationTerrific location. 93% of the guests loved it.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 93% of the guests loved it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.