Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel AntumalalMember ofHistory BuffsOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 09, 2012
Like a bit of Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture in the middle of lake and volcano country in Chile's south. Fabulous 1950s interior. We stayed in the Royal Chalet, so named after HRH Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh stayed in the 1960s.
Excellent!64 reviews across the web.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
- LocationTerrific location.
- HotelHotel is great.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet