Hotel Apartmenthaus Zarenhof
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Hotel Apartmenthaus ZarenhofMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersWellness+ 4Mar 04, 2014
A hotel and an apartment house, located in the Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood, this is an ideal hotel for seeing the real, residential Berlin, and staying far away from the tourist area. The hotel is German/Russian run, and does have a Russian breakfast, which is definitely unique, and the rooms are clean, comfortable, and in a quiet neighborhood.
- Hotel Apartmenthaus ZarenhofMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Feb 17, 2014
Zarenhof offers cozy and clean rooms for as low as 55 euros a night, including a Russian themed breakfast and free wi-fi. It may not be in walking distance to Berlin's biggest tourist attractions, but that's actually an advantage: there are a variety of great coffee shops, stores and restaurants designed to cater to residents, not just tourists, and hence give a feel of the "real Berlin". But for those itching to get to Alexanderplatz and other big sites, the U-bahn and S-bahn are right across the street.
Very Good!1328 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 100%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.