Hotel Arc La Rambla
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 80%Family Travelers
- 75%Budget Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 56%Nightlife Lovers
- 56%Local Culture
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Arc La RamblaMember ofFoodiesStudentsLuxury Travelers+ 2First to ReviewSep 01, 2013
This hotel was the best price/quality we could find and our choice didn't fail at all. It was very clean, rooms have optimal spaces and nice bathrooms, and the most important of all, it has one of the best locations, it is in the heart of barcelona directly on the much animated Rambla. you can go 15 minutes walk downwards to the beach, or upwards to Eixample shopping area. A metro station is directly in front of the hotel for those tired of walking. Would definitely stay again in the hotel, receptionists were really friendly and helped with heart.
Very Good!2018 reviews across the web.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 65% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Arc la Rambla features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift).
There are 98 guestrooms at Arc la Rambla. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads and hair dryers.In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys.