Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel AspenJul 05, 2012
This hotel is very contemporary, very chic. It's probably the only super-contemporary spot in Aspen, and it works. I like the orange in the color scheme, and the updated rooms are nice and comfy. The place has outdoor entrances but it's nicer than a motel, and the price can't be beat in Aspen.
The service and staff's dedication to making your stay great is similar to that of a bigger, fancier hotel. And the amenities or benefits, like free wifi, breakfast, and apres, are super ... I'm surprised more locals don't crash the apres ski party with free snacks, wine, and beer!
Excellent!265 reviews across the web.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 95%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location72% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker