This place is so cool! A waterfront boutique hotel, with upscale amenities and refreshingly whimsical style and ambiance. I happen to love Mexican art, and this hotel not only has a great collection but puts it to good use inside and out. Rooms are on the small side, but comfy and stylish, with balconies and ocean views. The little design ...
Restaurants near Hotel B Cozumel
- 12.13 miRafael E. Melgar 11, Centro, ROO 77600 Mexico2.13 mi from Hotel B Cozumel8 reviews
This family friendly 100% Mexican restaurant has a laid back, casual atmosphere where guests are free to do as they please. Want to dance on a chair? Go ahead! Feel like singing? Sing away! It is all about teamwork here and you are sure to have an enjoyable and memorable experience!Popular with
- 22.14 mi5ta Av. Entre 5 y 7 Sur #456, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico2.14 mi from Hotel B Cozumel5 reviews
This lovely restaurant has a beautiful patio, makes great refreshing cocktails and the food is excellent. My favorite is the Mar y Tierra...perfectly grilled arrechera steak and shrimp.Popular with
- 31.55 miAvenue Rafael Melgar 23 between Calles 6 & 8, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 Mexico1.55 mi from Hotel B Cozumel
Guido's is by far the best restaurant on the island of Cozumel. Absolutely outstanding 5 star quality food and whatever the fish special is of the day, order iPopular with
- 42.01 miAvenida 15 btwn Calle Salas and Calle 3, Adolfo Lopez Mateos ROO 77600, Mexico2.01 mi from Hotel B Cozumel
Otates is the best local taco place and only costs about $3-5.00 per person for a great meal. Visit Otates to stay on budget or to experience a great safe to eat in local taco house!
- 52.46 miRafael E. Melgar S/N, Centro, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico2.46 mi from Hotel B Cozumel3 reviews
Prima is on top of the Condumil condos and has a stunning ocean view, perfect for watching the sun set. The food is very good but very rich!
- 61.97 miRosada Salas 198, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 Mexico1.97 mi from Hotel B Cozumel
10th Ave. off the Plaza. A Cozumel institution, and deservedly so. Mayan cuisine. Recommended: the whole fish with garlic (seasonal, not on the menu). A favorites with locals. FYI: If you already know La Choza, it's no longer where it was. It was torched on Aug. 10, 2008, and they rebuilt around the corner.Popular with
- 72.34 mi
- 81.59 mi
- 91.74 mi5a Av. Norte 132, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico1.74 mi from Hotel B Cozumel
The Legend began in 2005 and quickly became the talk of Cozumel. Renowned for mega, hand crafted margaritas, great food, service and a jovial atmosphere, this is the place to be. While at the bar, their friendly bartenders are always up for some lively conversation. They offer a variety of dishes, drinks, live entertainment and the best hand crafted mega ...Popular with
- 102.09 mi5ta Con Calle 5 #398, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico2.09 mi from Hotel B Cozumel3 reviews
Very good non Mexican food, located on the corner of 5th and 15th, 3 blocks from the house on the same street.
- 112.36 miAv. Rafael Melgar No. 799, 77609 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico2.36 mi from Hotel B Cozumel2 reviews
This is a first class establishment with great food and service. Just a 5 minute walk from the villa and you'll be transported to Jimmy Buffet's 'It's 5 o clock somewhere' attitude!! It is pricey but we recommend experiencing this fine place at least once while you are in Cozumel. They have a large deck out back where you can ...
- 121.81 mi
- 131.51 miAvenida Rafael E. Melgar 27, Centro, ROO 77600 Mexico1.51 mi from Hotel B Cozumel
Good food and portion size, more tex mex than Mexican. Reasonable prices, great drinks (huge fishbowl margaritas), and a nice setting. The restaurant is in the central courtyard of an old Hacienda, now Panchos and a great store called Los Cinco Soles.
- 142.05 mi
- 152.33 miAvenue Rafael E. Melgar 602, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 Mexico2.33 mi from Hotel B Cozumel3 reviews
American-style for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Just a block from the condo toward town. American-owned, gourmet sandwiches, soups, salads, unbelievable homemade desserts (apple pie almost half a foot high!).
- 162.23 mi75 Bis Av. Norte 124 entre calles 2 y 4 Col. 77600, Emiliano Zapata, San Miguel, Quintana Roo, Mexico2.23 mi from Hotel B Cozumel
El Moro is one of the oldest restaurants in Cozumel, run by 2 brothers, who treat everyone like family. Mexican specialties and many many choices..never go wrong with grouper fixed several ways. As I mentioned earlier, this site needs to delete references to 2005 hurricane wilma...and this description has some Germany info on it??? What is that. Does anyone check ...
- 171.9 mi
- 181.84 mi1a Sur 72 at Melgar & Avenida 5a, Adolfo Lopez Mateos, ROO 77600 Mexico1.84 mi from Hotel B Cozumel1 review
Great restaurant! If your looking for enchiladas this is the place, over 20 different kinds on their menu. Friendly wait staff, one of the better restaurants in the main square. You will notice it with its yellow table cloths and the waiters in yellow shirts as well. A truly great place.
- 191.91 mi
- 201.68 mi5a Av. Norte 148, San Miguel, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico1.68 mi from Hotel B Cozumel1 review
a gourmet restaurant off the downtown Plaza, 5th Ave. between 2nd and 4th north. I'd call the cuisine "Continental-Mayan fusion." Full bar, wine list.