Hotel Bahia Chac Chi
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Hotel Bahia Chac ChiAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5Jan 30, 2014
It may be budget-friendly, but it's certainly nothing to scoff at! The room was small, but tidy. Everything was kept clean. The features were more modern than expected. Also included a nice courtyard pool (small). We had an excellent view from our deck overlooking the water to Cancun.Recommended for:
Very Good!197 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- BeachGood beach.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet