Restaurants near Hotel Bahia Chac Chi
- Lote 12, Mza 8, Smza 01, Avenida Rueda Medina, Isla Mujeres 77400, MexicoDistance: 0.0 mi3 reviews
It may be budget-friendly, but it's certainly nothing to scoff at! The room was small, but tidy. Everything was kept clean. The features were more modern than expected. Also included...Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 1Matamoros, Centro - Supmza. 001, Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, MéxicoRanked #6 overall in Isla Mujeres restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi2 reviews
Popular place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Air conditioned! :) ¡Restaurant bar and pizzeria with great servicio! Bread is fresh and to die for. Caprese salad is refreshing and the...
- 2Abasolo between Hidalgo and Herrero, Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #8 overall in Isla Mujeres restaurantsDistance: 0.3 mi4 reviews
Affordable and tasty! Sure, it's on the impossibly touristy Hidalgo Ave, but it's worth it. Service is friendly and fast. I completely agree that the Toston sandwich is a must-eat!Popular with
- 3Rueda Medina SN, Centro, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, MexicoRanked #9 overall in Isla Mujeres restaurantsDistance: 0.5 mi2 reviews
Great food, drinks and music! On the weekends they have live music, hiring local bands that play beautiful Mexican music. Their food is great, but their drinks are better. I...Popular with
- 6Zazil-ha 118, Isla Mujeres, MexicoRanked #12 overall in Isla Mujeres restaurantsDistance: 0.6 mi1 review
It is around corner from Zazil Ha (the restaurant belong to Na Balam) on Playa Norte. This is a perfect spot for a romantic dinner. Pricey but great food. You...
- 811 Matamoros, centro, Isla Mujeres 77400, MexicoRanked #1 overall in Isla Mujeres restaurantsDistance: 1.9 mi
Olivia had good food. What's more notable about this spot is the beautiful inner courtyard dining area, where you can eat among trees, plants and the stars. It was one...Popular with
- 10Ranked #4 overall in Isla Mujeres restaurantsDistance: 1.1 mi3 reviews
Sesoloco is one of my favourite restaurants on Isla Mujeres. The staff are very friendly, the food is excellent and the prices very reasonable. A 'must' when visiting Isla.Popular with