Restaurants near Hotel Banana Azul
- 0Playa Negra, Puerto Viejo, Costa RicaDistance: 0.0 mi3 reviews
Hotel Banana Azul is a great little resort located on a black sand beach just north of the popular surfer/backpacker town of Puerto Viejo. The hotel is a laid back...Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 1Puerto Viejo, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Puerto Viejo restaurantsDistance: 1.6 mi3 reviews
Great eclectic food with menu offerings depending on local seasonal specialties. Delicious, unusual flavors. Good hibiscus margaritas. Just outside town, about a half hour walk from Casa Rondon.Popular with
- 2CentroRanked #3 overall in Puerto Viejo restaurantsDistance: 1.8 mi3 reviews
Good Indonesian curry. Meat and seafoods prepared with interesting spices and sauces. Right downtown 20 minutes stroll on the beach from Casita RonDon.Popular with
- 4Puerto Viejo, Costa RicaRanked #7 overall in Puerto Viejo restaurantsDistance: 1.4 mi2 reviews
An institution in Puerto Viejo. Real Caribbean food at its best. Lidia has build a solid reputation over the years. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 5Costa RicaRanked #6 overall in Puerto Viejo restaurantsDistance: 5.2 mi2 reviews
Fun Caribbean restaurant near the beach serving the famous Rondon (Fish & Tubers Soup) plus plenty of other Caribbean specialities in a relaxed setting.
- 6200mts Sur Hotel Suerre Caribe - Frente entrada Playa Grande, Entre Puerto Viejo y Manzanillo, Manzanillo, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Manzanillo restaurantsDistance: 8.6 mi1 review
Romantic & Simply Superb: always!
- 7Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Cocles restaurantsDistance: 8.0 mi1 review
Authentic Caribbean Restaurant beach front in Manzanillo fresh fish , lobster, shrimps seafood soup, reggae music Pura Vida
- 8Av. F at Calle 2, Bocas Town, Isla Colon, PanamaRanked #8 overall in Bocas del Toro restaurantsDistance: 38.6 mi1 review
Enjoy authentic Indian food on a patio orchestrated for lounging overlooking the park. Most entrées $7-11. Extensive Indian-inspired cocktail menu, try the rosewater-sangria. Om serves an incredible breakfast as well,...