Hotel Banys Orientals
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Hotel Banys OrientalsOct 30, 2013
Located on Calle Argenteria in an 18th century house, Banys Orientals is a thoughtfully renovated concept hotel. It's Born-district street runs down to the imposing 14th century pure Gothic church of Santa Maria del Mar, and nearby you will find locales Mutt & Cyan for art, Mudanzas for drinks and Mosquito for dinner. It's difficult to imagine a better location or a more stylish sleepover.
- Hotel Banys OrientalsFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
I think this is the best hotel i ever stayed,worthing the price,it's so cheap for its comfort and location,in the heart of barcelona,you can walk to the beach and basically to any attraction in barcelona,just book in a very good time,its very hard to get a free date!
Very Good!14 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.