Hotel Beit Maimon
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel Beit MaimonMember ofFamily TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1First to ReviewAug 27, 2013
I was there with my wife and my daughter.
it's a really nice place, the view is absolutely amazing, in some rooms (which you pay extra) you get an uninterrupted view to the ocean.
The service is very good, the staff is friendly and helpful.
We had a problem with hot water and it was fixed in 10 minutes.
All in all, a really nice place, one thing to not is that there's no elevator, so if you have heavy luggage be ready...Recommended for:Family Travelers
Good!117 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationLocation is great. 89% satisfied guests.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- RoomFor only 50%, the bathroom was ok.