Hotel Beit Maimon
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel Beit MaimonMember ofFamily TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersVegetarianFirst to Review
I was there with my wife and my daughter.
it's a really nice place, the view is absolutely amazing, in some rooms (which you pay extra) you get an uninterrupted view to the ocean.
The service is very good, the staff is friendly and helpful.
We had a problem with hot water and it was fixed in 10 minutes.
All in all, a really nice place, one thing to not is that there's no elevator, so if you have heavy luggage be ready...Recommended for:
Good!201 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Restaurant94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- LocationLocation is great.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.
- Room Service
- Free Parking