Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!129 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food100% were happy with the price.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 89%.
- BeachBeach is lovely.
Hotel Belmar features coffee in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. A total renovation of this
There are 30 guestrooms at Hotel Belmar. Balconies offer city, mountain, or courtyard views. Rooms are individually decorated. Bathrooms feature showers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls. 20 inch televisions have cable channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans. Guests may request irons/ironing boards. Guestroom renovations were completed in December 2008.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Air conditioning: MXN 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms