Hotel Best Western Trianon Rive Gauche Hotel
1 bis et 3, rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris, France
See Room Choices:
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1978 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 74%.
- Food60% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Year built 1985 year remodeled 2008additional property description effective april 1st, 2010, all rooms will be air conditioned. from july 1st to august 31st each person will get a complimentary bottle of water and one sightseeing cruise across the capital. earn twice the best western rewards points. when visiting the heart of the 13th district of paris, you will be tempted by the best western bercy rive gauche, a very quiet property and completely nonsmoking with 93 large rooms, all with an in suite bathroom for making an enrichment of your four senses. improve your french by taking a look into old books and manuscripts of the francois mitterand national library of france. take a big breath with a bouquet of perfumes into the parisian chinese district through a walk with its various restaurants, catering and groceries. the sound, with a big concert at the palais omnisports of bercy where all the greatest stars sing and live. the touch, with a wide range of name brand clothes, shopping at the italie two, from zara to the printemps department stores. after a busy day, our multilingual staff will personally take care of all your needs and desires in order to let you relax in the most romantic city in the world.