Hotel Bonaparte by Rhombus
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor158 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 83%.
- Food62% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Hotel56% thought it was rather dirty.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 52% of guests gave positive comments.
This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Room service is available during limited hours. Business services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 82 guestrooms at Hotel Bonaparte by Rhombus. Bathrooms feature showers, slippers, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer free local calls and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.