Hotel Boutique Plaza Sucre
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 50%Local Culture
- 50%Business Travelers
- 50%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Boutique Plaza SucreNov 06, 2013
What a great introduction to old town Quito! I arrived late at night, and didn't get a chance to explore the hotel until the next morning. It's bright, sunny, clean and friendly with an English-speaking staff. Nice room with private bath and plenty of hot water. The walls are filled with paintings and other artwork. The included breakfast is served on the top floor with a view of Quito's Madonna statue and the surrounding hillsides. More on the Hotel Plaza Sucre, Quito and the Galapagos at 1Woman1World1Year.blogspot.com.
Good!555 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location91% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.