Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 50%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel BretagnaFirst to ReviewOct 09, 2012
We were very happy with the Hotel Bretagna. It's not a bargain, but the service was very friendly and the views over the river are indeed splendid. We opted for a slightly less expensive room- the junior historical suite- and loved it. There's no view, but the room is HUGE (we had #2- I can't vouch for the others). The decoration is unique and old-world- I mean, when else do you get to sleep under a ceiling-sized fresco? The art of Renaissance Florence continues right into the bedroom! If you're looking for old-world charm, this'll make you feel like a king.Recommended for:History Buffs
Excellent!1617 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Location92% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceGreat price. 82% satisfied guests.