A lovely, very comfortable hotel, in a great location.
Restaurants near Hotel Bristol
- 10.13 miAlbertinaplatz 2, 1010 Vienna, Austria0.13 mi from Hotel Bristol5 reviews
Great coffee and a nice outdoor patio to enjoy the night!Popular with
- 20.2 mi
- 30.11 mi
- 40.13 mi5 Maysedergasse, Vienna, 9 1010 Austria0.13 mi from Hotel Bristol1 review
Yummy burger !!! Excellent service
- 50.17 mi1, Wien, Österreich0.17 mi from Hotel Bristol
A fascinating fusion of Viennese and Asian cuisine with a killer view of the city, Do & Co is my boyfriend's favorite restaurant in Vienna (and he's a pretty tough food and wine critic). Advance reservations are an absolute must, and definitely ask for a table with a Stephansplatz view.
- 60.05 mi
- 70.19 mi
- 80.13 mi
- 90.11 miOperngasse 7, 1010 Vienna, Austria0.11 mi from Hotel Bristol2 reviews
Cafe Museum was a perfect pit stop choice before heading off to the Opera. Since it was a brisk winter night, a hot coffee drink with just the right amount of alcohol was a great choice. The cafe scene in Vienna is outstanding and very tied to the people so it was a good way to enjoy something that the ...
- 100.52 mi
- 110.45 mi0.45 mi from Hotel Bristol
Located in the heart of Vienna, in one of the entrances of the Hofburg, specifically in Michaelerplatz. Their appearance as coffee is not as impressive as other places mentioned in this serial, perhaps because they are is an establishment with a higher vocation of pastry. 's why, in addition to highlighting the Sachertorte at hand, you can try other types ...Popular with
- 120.58 mi
- 130.38 mi
- 140.55 mi
- 150.69 miSpittelberggasse 19, 1070 Vienna, Austria0.69 mi from Hotel Bristol
This was where Tarina and I finally decided to take a break from our strict diet of sausage, sausage, and more sausage. We figured we were in Vienna and should really try some traditional Wiener Schnitzel before leaving. Our hotel recommended Boheme and it was a great suggestion. The food was top-notch, the setting was warm and cozy, and the ...Popular with
- 160.49 mi1010 Graben0.49 mi from Hotel Bristol3 reviews
Tucked above the Julius Meinl gourmet shop, this restaurant offers an excellent upscale experience. I don't know about value for your money, but it's perfect for a business lunch or dinner where price doesn't matter and you want quiet ambience, good service, and a nice view over the Graben. The food was complex, surprising, and entertaining, but luckily the tasting ...Popular with
- 170.77 miSchwedenplatz 2, 1010 Wien, Österreich0.77 mi from Hotel Bristol3 reviews
Coffee / Restaurant / Bar on a ship on the Danube canal. Modern; hotspot.Popular with
- 180.43 miGumpendorfer Straße 11, 1060 Vienna, Austria0.43 mi from Hotel Bristol3 reviews
Head to this traditional and grand Viennese cafe for the coffee - the options are overwhelming! Both of the coffees we tried were excellent - and our favorite was the St. Francis, which mixes espresso with whipped cream with a dash of chocolate.
- 190.52 miTuchlauben 6, 1010 Vienna, Austria0.52 mi from Hotel Bristol2 reviews
This is NOT your typical Italian restaurant. It is fashionable, sleek and the food is modern. The signature dish is Roasted Venison with Sage Gnocchi and although it is not something I would typically order I know that I would order it again. The prices range from 15 to 40 Euros per dish so while there are many more expensive ...Popular with
- 200.55 miAm Heumarkt 2A, im Stadtpark, Vienna 1030, Austria0.55 mi from Hotel Bristol
Is considered to be the best restaurant in Vienna and one of the best in Austria. Not cheap at all but a great place to celebrate a special evening. Amazing cheese trolley!