Hotel California

Yevreyska Street 27 Odessa Ukraine 65045

Sophia Calluci
    5 Dec 10, 2013

good location, reasonable price, attentive staff, professional room service. the building is new and luxury. my evaluation is excellent!

Recommended for:Business TravelersFamily Travelers
    Arizona
    5 Jan 31, 2014

отличный отель! расположение радует - в самом центре, очень красивый интерьер, новая мебель, вкусные завтраки и вежливый персонал. больше всего подходит для бизнес и тур визитов.

Recommended for:Business TravelersFamily TravelersStudents
    albert dern
    4 Dec 25, 2013

good hotel with great location - in the downtown of Odessa city. my room (superior standard) was super nice, sauna experience was good!

Recommended for:Business TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersStudents
    George
    5 Oct 24, 2013

I had a business trip to Odessa this weekend. I usually stay in the same hotel, when visiting this city, but last year they changed their price policy, and I decided to try something new. I chose California since they characterized themselves as a "business hotel". What can I say... This is even more than that! I was suprised to find such a luxury room for the price I paid! It was very specious, with comfortable bed, big working desk, clean and nice bathroom with all nessecary inside.
    Unfortunately, the weather was not so good, so the most time I stayed in a hotel. The bad thing, they do not have a gym yet, so I decided to try their sauna along with a rest room, where they offer a massage service. Well, it was incredible! I was so stressed and tired of numerous trips abroad. After this relaxation I felt like a newborn!!!
    I suggest this hotel to everyone who wants a comfortable room for a reasonable price.

Recommended for:Business TravelersFamily TravelersLocal CultureLuxury Travelers
    Justin
    5 Sep 25, 2013

California hotel was an awsome experience in Odessa. I looked for a hotel on booking, since I've never been to this city before and had no preferences. Chose California due to the fact that this hotel was built in 2012, so its pretty new. At my arrival I was firstly amazed by the gorgeous lobby and the while interior in the facility! And the room was even more pleasant suprise!!! The only thing that I didnt like was that the hotel does not have gym yet. But the overall feeling about this place is just GREAT!

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersBusiness TravelersLocal Culture
    Victoria V
    5 Aug 22, 2013

This hotel was quality: superior service, clean and nice room, great accomodation, spectacular interior! New renovation is stunning. Rooms are large and well decorated. Reasonavle pricing as well!

Recommended for:Business TravelersFamily Travelers
    Albertta
    5 Apr 18, 2014

Visited Odessa in March and we were advised to stay in "California". We do not regret it! Everything was top notch and the service and food.

Torry
    5 Nov 28, 2013

Really enjoyed the location, and thought it was a lovely hotel. I appreciated it was in the city center, the room had an adequate space, free wireless. Spotlessly clean with good security, well finished bedrooms. Breakfast is reasonable and was included in my rate.

arni29
    5 Nov 18, 2013

I liked this hotel so far. It is a great place to stay and rest during your vacation or business trip. The room is clean and modern - what i noticed that furniture is indeed new. Breakfast is not the most various food I ever tried, but pretty good though.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersStudents
    Alex
    4 Sep 04, 2013

Trully great place to stay! In a few words: superb location (about 5 minutes from the very center of the city); small but very comfy and clean room (I stayed in an economy single), luxury lobby, amenities (sauna and beaty service), great and professional staff, nice tasty breakfast (in fact, I loved Odessa cuisine a lot!)
    If you are looking for a cozy clean hotel in a great location and for a reasonable pricing - this is your choice!

Recommended for:Adventure Travelers