Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre690 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location98% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 55% of guests gave positive comments.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Hotel Cambridge features a bar/lounge, a concierge desk, and tour/ticket assistance. Room service is available during limited hours. Translation services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include secure parking.
Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, complimentary newspapers, and in room safes. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas and minibars. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.