Hotel Campo De' Fiori
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 67%Art & Design Lovers
- 66%History Buffs
- 66%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (6)
- Hotel Campo De' FioriNov 08, 2013
Since the last time I stayed at Hotel Campo dei Fiori, they’ve totally redone the rooms. Bonus! I liked it before but now it’s even better. There’s a deluxe feeling to the rooms, friendly service, and really great location. The roof top bar lounge is rad (too bad there’s no bar up there). I like that they have a deal with the bar across the piazza such that your breakfast there is included. I love the feeling of going out for breakfast but having it included in the price. My friend who is a travel agent recommended this place to me as her favorite hotel in Rome and now it’s mine too! Two thumbs up!
- Hotel Campo De' FioriMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Sep 19, 2013
Ivy covers this boutique hotel on a little side street, so you'd never know that inside is one of Rome's most charming accommodations. Step inside and enjoy your stay.
- Hotel Campo De' FioriMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Mar 08, 2014
The Hotel Campo de' Fiori feels like a really luxurious little hideaway in the middle of Rome. I loved the terrace more than anything, which feels like a little, cozy, private place to hang out while you just happen to be gazing at some of Rome's best roofs (and cupolas, and towers...this is Rome, after all.) The room was cozy too (could be a little too cozy for some, but I'm used to Euro sizes at this point) and the black mirrory tile in the bathroom is a nice touch. As with any hotel, I really appreciate the free Wifi. It's become a necessity pretty quickly for me and is sometimes hard to find in Italy. Did I mention the adorable staff? Polite, well dressed young Roman (mostly) men.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Hotel Campo De' FioriMar 27, 2013
Not just because it's in one of my favorite neighborhoods did I love staying here. It's a gem of a boutique hotel, with a lovely staff and the sexiest view of Rome I've seen in a while from its terrace. I felt prettier just looking at myself in the gold-rimmed mirrors. Definitely tops on a list of Roman places to crash.
Excellent!466 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance99% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel99% thought it was clean.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building98% loved the terrace.
- Location90% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.